Anti Wrinkle Injections: After Care Advice
- You may have some red bumps post treatment at the injection sites, these should resolve within a period of 1 hour.
- You must place no pressure on the treatment area for a period of 8 hours post treatment.
- You must stay upright for a period of 4 hours post treatment.
- Make-up must not be worn for a period of 24 hours post treatment in the treated area.
- Avoid alcohol, vigorous exercise and extreme temperatures for 24 hours post treatment.
- If a bruise does occur it may take a few days to appear and can take up to 10 days to resolve. Arnica can be helpful in clearing bruises. You must avoid Ibuprofen and alcohol for 24-48 hours post treatment as this can increase bruising.
- Your anti wrinkle injections will start to take effect within 1-3 days post treatment, visible results can be seen at day 7, full results can be seen at day 14.
- A feeling of heaviness in the area of treatment can be experienced in the first week post treatment, this is a result of your anti wrinkle injections taking effect and your muscles starting to relax.
- If this is your first anti wrinkle injection treatment you will be contacted for 2 weeks post treatment when the product has taken full effect to assess your treatment results, a small adjustment may be required at this stage if necessary to perfect results.