Face Hub Jawline and Chin Definition
One of our most popular and successful treatments! Using high density filler can help to contour the
jawline and enhance the side profile, chin, and jaw area. This effective treatment causes minimal
bruising and restores a strong jawline enhancing a confidence instantly.
Results are immediate and the outcome of treatment can be quite remarkable, achieving a sharp and
Typical areas of concern that Chin Fillers can address:
- Lengthens and adds to a flat chin to create a slimmer and sleeker looking face
- Adding protrusion and balancing a receded or weak/small chin
- Treating and disguising jowls either side of the chin
- Post Procedure Care Advice – Fillers
Typical areas of concern that Jawline Fillers can address:
- Sharpening and defining the jawline and mandibular angles
- Creating a jawline in those with under formed jawline
- Treating a sagging jawline that merges with the neck
- Creating a more masculine jawline
Dermal Fillers are injected to areas along the jawline to add volume and therefore definition. Depending
on the area injected they can define the jawline angle, project, and strengthen the chin, and smooth
jowls. Some people naturally lack a defined jawline, and others lose jawline definition with age. Both
cohorts are suitable for jawline sculpting with Dermal Fillers.
Face Hub Aesthetics Clinics works solely in Anti-Ageing and Cosmetic treatments and is made up of
many well-respected peers and colleagues. Simply put, we want you to feel safe, secure, and happy with
your experience, result, and your decisions.